Thursday, August 2, 2007

Journal 1

History has always been my best and favorite subject. Mostly I like to learn about how people use to live and how battles were fought and won. I find it amazing how much war has changed even over the past 100 years. I am really interest in World War 2 and the Vietnam War. My last history class was called “American History” and I did not enjoy it because of the teacher. I don’t know if it was really her so much or that I really did not know anyone in my class. I did well in it, but I just did not enjoy it like most others. Before that I took an online course about Vietnam and passed with flying colors. I also took a world war 2 class which is one my favorite because we watched movies most of the time.

My understanding of colonial period is mostly about the French and Indian war and the Revolutionary War. I know that America was taxed without proper representation in the British parliament.

I really hope that I come out of this class knowing more than I do now. Last year I made a promise to my coach that I would do my best to raise my grade point average up because this is my life no one else’s.

I graduated from Kenmore East high school in 2005. I am currently a sophomore studying sports management. I played basketball last season and plan to again this year.

No comments: